ARCO Solution for Financial And Insurance Services
Banks, brokerages, insurance companies, and financial consultants are facing the ever-increasing challenges of maximizing operational efficiency while overcoming competitive pressure to continuously provide exceptional financial services to sensitive clients.
The federal government recognizes the financial industry’s dependency on technology as well as the inherent national security risks associated with our nation’s financial infrastructure being fully dependent on a global cyber network. The SEC, FTC, FINRA and others are all taking steps to identify and regulate financial organizations cyber defense policies.
In December 2013, the Financial Times reported that “Cyber criminals are increasingly hacking into the systems of wealth managers in order to steal money from better-protected clearing banks, according to Kroll, the investigations agency.”
The Wall Street Journal noted recently that more advisors are insuring against cyber threats. In order to prevent access and breaches from small banks, wealth management firms and independent brokers, it’s clear that you need a professional technology firm with knowledge that surpasses even the best, break fix “IT guy”.
ARCO provides a comprehensive set of Technology and Cyber-Security Services tailored specifically for the Financial Services Industry including:
- A custom Cyber Security Strategy ensures you are protected against the persistent, polymorphic threats in our cyber-world today.
- IT Infrastructure, network, and employee behavior Security Assessments
- Policy Definition inclusive of SEC requirements and best in class cyber-security practices and policies
- Ongoing Compliance Audits
- Risk and issue resolutions
- Dedicated, Unified Threat Management Services to defend your practice 24x7x365
- Dedicated IT Services for all of your infrastructure, network, devices, general needs and ongoing support.
- Daily, proactive activity to ensure your network and computers are supporting your business
- Staffed and available, 24x7, technology support team for immediate problem resolution
- Purchasing, installation, configuration, maintenance and consultative services.
- Co-managed Technology Support for practices with an IT staff or IT lead to augment their expertise and help them provider greater service through our specialized expertise as well as to coordinate and oversee problem resolution on practice management and imaging technologies
- Financial Firm Business Continuity Services protect and secure storage and recovery of your firm’s critical information, client records and all data within your environment.
ARCO’s cloud delivers essential IT services that help financial services firms comply with SEC, FINRA, PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, Dodd-Frank, Patriot Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, and CFPB security and privacy requirements.
Audited security controls including SOC 2 Type II
Mobile device management to protect data
Trusted provider for thousands of financial services companies
Admin tools to streamline IT management and security
Reliability and support with a 99.999% uptime guarantee
Our Compliance and Security plan includes high security email, file sharing and web application security tools. Everything you need to succeed in today’s high-pressure business climate, from encrypting sensitive correspondence, proposals and research to collaborating on due diligence with private room access controls for documents. All available to your team whether they’re in the office or on the road with full support for mobile devices.
Start With Our Compliance + Security Plan
Compliance and Security plan services include security and privacy controls to protect attorney-client confidentiality and help to support client industry regulations including legal, finance, healthcare and logistics.
Provide business-grade, fully mobile email, calendar and contacts to your staff, so workers stay connected and productive.
Tools that help you eliminate spam and viruses before they reach your users’ inboxes. Includes advanced spam and virus protection, company-wide white and black lists, and 24/7 threat monitoring.
Create a single point of access for your web apps, including company and industry research services with 2FA, the strongest industry-standard authentication protocol. Simplify access and support for your users and administrators to save time and boost productivity.
Protect against data leaks by automatically encrypting email containing financial or customer information. Enforce compliance based on policies and rules that you define.
Archiving your email automatically and securely with encryption. Maintain records for auditing, compliance and internal governance purposes.
Negotiating deals, hammer out proposals and renew client policies more easily with secure access and file sharing from any device, anywhere. Get at-rest and in-transit encryption with strict controls over file access. With real-time file backup and point-in-time restore for PCs and Macs.
Add These Services To Enhance Your Solution
Experience enterprise-grade phone service with conference calling and automatic call forwarding. Use the softphone mobile app to dial from a mobile device as if you were sitting at your desk.
With upgraded capacity, don’t worry about running out of room, whether you’re gathering lots of large documents for due diligence or maintaining a large library of research, projects or proposals.
Instantly convert a chat into a conversation or video for richer, more productive project discussions. Share screens to collaborate quickly on proposals.
Security And Reliability That Goes Above And Beyond The Competition
- ARCO Hosted Exchange Email with Archiving provides secure, tamper-proof storage that supports SEC-mandated record retention.
- Geographically distributed datacenters architected to assure availability in the event of service disruption.
- Redundant data storage in geographically distributed datacenters meets all conditions set forth in SEC Compliance Rule 17a-4.
- A dedicated, full-time security staff certified in information security
- Covers all aspects of security, including log and event monitoring, incident response, managing intrusion prevention systems (both host and network), perimeter defense, service and architecture testing, and source code reviews.
- Centralized control over users and services and granular configurability.
- Admins can quickly provision, de-provision and configure security controls, and also delegate setup and management to non-specialized staff.
- Single sign-on technology that comes with all ARCO applications safeguards sensitive financial and customer data and web-based applications.
- Ann Arbor Annuity Exchange
- Certified Home Loans
- Commerce Bank & Trust
- Franklin Capital
- Freeport Commodities
- Pacific Crest Securities
- Standardline Brokerage
- And many more
- With ARCO’s 99.999% uptime guarantee, you can access your cloud services when needed, staying connected and productive.
- Receive 24/7 phone and chat support any time you need expert help.
- Purposefully built to protect data wherever it is accessed.
- Our email system includes mobile security controls and policy enforcement for the admin including remote wipe for employees with mobile devices.