Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS)
ARCO Cloud Contact Center: Deliver five-star customer service via any channel without the cost and complexity of a traditional contact center
Today, businesses understand that a contact center can be a strategic asset. The customer experience has expanded and your contact center service, more than ever, is a competitive differentiator and significant contributor to customer satisfaction, referrals, additional sales and loyalty.
Why Contact Center-as-a-Service (CCaaS)?
CCaaS enables businesses to deliver an excellent customer experience while greatly reducing the costs and technical complexity of an on-premise contact center. CCaaS enables your employees to work securely from home or multiple, dispersed locations, with access to your business systems. CCaaS also provides flexibility - easily scale your staff up or down to handle seasonal fluctuations and no longer think of geography as a constraint. In addition, CCaaS doesn’t require large up-front CAPEX and provides a predictable cost structure for your business.
ARCO Cloud Contact Center (CCaaS)
ARCO Cloud Contact Center enables you to expand the capacity of your existing contact center, transition on-premise contact center employees to remote work, or set up new, virtual contact centers from scratch, quickly and easily. ARCO Cloud Contact Center is feature rich and designed to help your employees always deliver excellent customer service. Whether you have three agents or 3,000, ARCO Cloud Contact Center can be set up and running in as little as two days - including staff training and support. The ARCO Group has been working with contact centers since they were call centers, building reliable, secure, smart IT solutions focused on improving the customer experience.
KEY FEATURES: ARCO Cloud Contact Center
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR): Enable customers to easily self-serve (e.g. check account balance), delivering rapid resolutions without using agent time.
- Smart routing: provide multiple routing options to help you get customers to the agent with the right skills to assist them, as quickly as possible.
- Quality Assurance: in addition to live monitoring, our product offers evaluation tools enabling managers to listen to, watch, and/or score, and provide agent feedback on customer interactions.
- Analytics & reporting: monitor live activity and current service levels, then look at long-term trends via a library of pre-built and custom reports.
- Extensibility: integrate with today’s most popular business productivity tools.
DELIVER IMPROVED CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Provide your customers with choice when interacting with your business – we deliver options for voice, chat, SMS, and e-mail.
- View customer service level in real time for accurate routing and response.
- Stay front of mind with your customers by delivering customizable alerts.
- Use real-time customer insights to deliver the best response and customer outcome.
- Customize your call flows to route customers where they need to go, on time, every time to produce the best customer outcome.
- Drive audience engagement and measure customer satisfaction with outreach and survey tools.
ANALYTICS TO EMPOWER MANAGERS EVERWHERE
- Centralize management via a single web portal, no matter where you or your agents are located.
- Easily set or modify employee skillsets and assignments from our management portal.
- Detailed reports illustrate the big picture, with the metrics you care about most, providing ‘snapshot’ insights as well as contact center trends over time.